Ordering and Returns
Easy to follow answers to concerns about the ordering and return policies and procedures.
- How do I place an order?
- Can I change my order during checkout?
- Can I purchase by phone?
- How can I be sure that my order was received?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Why do I need to give you a credit card number?
- What if I don't have a credit card or don't want to use it?
- When will my credit card account be charged?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- When will my order arrive?
- Who will deliver my package?
- How do you calculate the cost of shipping and handling?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What if an item that I've ordered is out of stock?
- How do I return a product?
- Where's my refund?
1. How do I place an order?
You can start your order by clicking on any of the RISK-FREE Trial buttons that you see.
Or got to the "try it risk free" button up top.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide:
- Your first and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Billing and shipping address
- Phone number
- Your credit card type, number and expiration date
2. Can I change my order during checkout?
Yes, you can change all of your information during checkout, as long as you do so before clicking the "submit order button. You'll have a chance to review or update your order at the "review order" page, just before submitting your order.
3. Can I purchase by phone?
Sorry, we are not accepting phone orders at this time. However, The Perfect Voice does keep a toll-FREE customer service hotline open to handle any questions or concerns you have about the ordering process. You can call (818) 848-6225 ext. 21
4. How can I be sure that my order was received?
Once you click "submit order" on the final order page, you soon will receive an "Order Confirmation E-mail" at the mail address that you provided.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
The Perfect Voice accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Our shopping cart is VeriSign secure. We provide a safe and secure SSL 128-bit encrypted order form to keep your identity and personal information safe. Your card number will be transmitted directly to the banking network for authorization.
6. Why do I need to give you a credit card number?
While you have the extraordinary chance to try the entire Perfect Voice program RISK-FREE, the company does a that you pay the small shipping & handling fee to cover the costs of getting the program to you. In order to process this shipping & handling fee, a credit card is required for payment, which makes sure that your order is processed quickly and that the program is sent out right away.
7. What if I don't have a credit card or don't want to use it?
You also can place an order using a check or money order. Simply print out the order page and mail it in with a check or money order made out to "Voiceplace" for the amount indicated. Please make sure that your total includes shipping & handling and any sales tax, if applicable.
Please send your check or money order to:
3074 North Lima Street
Burbank, CA. 91504
Please do not send cash. Personal checks will be held 7 to 10 business days before shipping to ensure that it clears your financial institution. If you have any questions regarding payment, please email email@example.com.
8. When will my credit card account be charged?
Your credit card is charged as soon as you submit your order and a customer service representative enters it into system. This usually takes a matter of a few minutes. Once your credit card has been charged, your order will be shipped out promptly.
9. Do I have to pay sales tax?
Only California residents have to pay sales tax, as required by State law.
10. When will my order arrive?
Most orders will arrive within 4-7 business days after your credit card has been charged. Although most orders are processed immediately, please allow 1 to 2 business days to process your order.
Please note that when paying by check, your order may be held for 7 to 10 business days to allow the funds to clear through your financial institution. If your order does not arrive within 30 days, there may be a problem due to inventory backorder or a problem with the mailing address.
11. Who will deliver my package?
Orders will be delivered via the most efficient shipping method available, which may include the United States Postal Service and UPS.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to process requests for a specific shipping method.
12. How do you calculate the cost of shipping and handling?
The shipping rates for many items are based on weight. To maintain the policies of the shipping company used for the order, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
13. Do you ship internationally?
We welcome our international customers. However, prior to ordering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full mailing address and postal code. We will get back to you with an estimate for the shipping charges.
14. What if an item that I've ordered is out of stock?
Although The Perfect Voice makes every effort to maintain stock and satisfy our customers, occasionally demand overwhelms supply projections. The company does not believe in storing vast amounts of its products, to reduce storage costs and keep the price of the product reasonable for you. If an item is temporarily out of stock, you will receive an e-mail with a backorder notification, which says when you can expect to receive the item. If we are permanently out of stock on an item that you've ordered, you will be notified' and changes will be reflected in your order total and shipping confirmation.
15. How do I return a product?
We believe in complete customer satisfaction. This is reflected in our 30 day satisfaction guaranteed return policy
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of your order. You will be responsible for the return shipping charges on your end.
Prior to returning the product, please submit an email to email@example.com requesting an RMA and the reason for your return.
If you do not already have an RMA number, please submit this RMA Request Form.
- All purchase returned after the 30 day return policy will receive a store credit.
- We will not process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."
- To ensure prompt processing, returns must be sent to the address provided with your RMA number. The warehouse can not accept packages without an RMA number.
Please send your return to:
3074 North Lima Street
16. Where's my refund?
From the time the warehouse receives your return, it generally takes 2 business days to process your request.
Once your return is processed, your order will be cancelled and you will not be billed under the 30-day risk-FREE trial conditions.